The KNOX is the first convertible seat to feature UPPAbaby’s SMARTSecure system including an indicator window that turns from red to green when the seat is correctly installed. With a focus on safety, the Multi-Directional Tether reduces injury potential by 45% when used in rear facing mode. Energy Response Technology delivers unparalleled side impact protection from top to bottom with an eight position Active Support Headrest, Side Impact Pods and an Impact Dispersion Zone of EPP foam throughout the seat. The KNOX is the first child restraint to feature innovate Koroyd technology integrated into the base designed to absorb the maximum amount of energy from an impact.
The Knox Jordan is also the only carseat with no flame retardants, made of wool, which is a natural flame retardant.
The KNOX Convertible Car Seat from UPPAbaby was designed with an exceptional focus on safety and comfort for your child as they grow. This seat features a multi-directional tether, 8-position active support headrest, and improved side impact protection. This new convertible car seat features improved comfort and safety for your child in a stylish modern design.
Rear-facing mode safely seats children 14 to 49 lb. and children up to 49" tall
Forward-facing mode safely seats children 25 to 65 lb. and children up to 49" tall
• 5-point adjustable harness
• Multi-directional tether works with your car's rear anchor to reduce potential injury
• Harness storage pockets
• Cup holder
• EPP energy-absorbing foam
• Side impact pods
• Koroyd technology in base absorbs maximum amount of energy from impacts
• SMARTSecure™ system turns from red to green when seat is properly installed
• 8-position active support headrest
• Removable and washable polyester seat cushion
• Measures 20" L x 18.5" W x 32.5" H
• Weighs 29.6 lb.
• 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty