How is the Thinkster Sippy different from most other cups? Most of the sippy cups on the market have hard plastic spouts or rubber spouts. We built the Thinkbaby Sippy Cups with soft silicone spouts. This makes for easy transition from baby bottles to sippy cups. This is a struggle that most parents face in moving to the next stage of feeding. With the Thinkbaby Sippy of Steel, the little one is already used to the feeling of a silicone spout, so making the transition is quite simple.
The spouts also feature a cross-cut design, so no spillage when held upside down (which obviously happens quite often). There are also no extra little pieces to lose or clean. The Sippy Cup has won numerous awards for both the ability to transform Thinkbaby bottles into the Sippy Cup and for the ease of transition from baby bottle to Sippy Cup.
• The Thinkster has won numerous awards. There are also quite a few youtube postings from parents delighted with them.
• Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals.
• No spill straw! – features our cross cut design.
• Extra soft, medical grade silicone, straw provides an easy transition from sippy cup to the next stage of feeding straw bottles.
• Perfect for 16 to 48 months.
• Comes with easy to close swivel top – reduces the chance of spillage during travel and protects the straw from coming into contact with foreign substances.
• Dishwasher safe (Top rack recommended).
• The base of the bottle made from ultra-polished 304 stainless steel (18/8).