How is the Thinkbaby straw bottle different than most bottles and cups on the market? Most of the sippy cups and straw bottles on the market have hard plastic spouts or rubber spouts. The straw features a cross cut design so it does not spill when held upside down, which obviously happens…quite often. The top of the bottle features an easy to close the cover to keep it from coming into contact with foreign substances.
The Thinkster has won numerous awards. There are also quite a few youtube postings from parents delighted with them.
Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals.
• No spill straw! – features our cross cut design.
• Extra soft, medical grade silicone, straw provides an easy transition from sippy cup to the next stage of feeding straw bottles.
• Perfect for 16 to 48 months.
• Comes with easy to close swivel top – reduces the chance of spillage during travel and protects the straw from coming into contact with foreign substances.
• Dishwasher safe (Top rack recommended).
• The base of the bottle made from ultra-polished 304 stainless steel (18/8).